The first book... is finished!


Hey everyone.



Great news. I have just spent the day writing the final chapter in the first book of my novel, Abyssal Sanctuary: Remnants of the Damned! From June 12 to September 15, 2013 I wrote the entire fifth draft of my novel, which is the shortest time I've spent writing it but this is definitely the best version of the book I have written. I have loved writing this draft, so I guess the shorter time it took to write it meant I enjoyed it more than I did with any other draft, which is true.

This is definitely the final version of the novel.

Everything is absolutely on track for my October 21st release date. Chapters 1-29 have all been revised by my beautiful and amazing editor Lisa Davison and I have sent her the final five chapters for her to read at her leisure. I hope she enjoys reading them as much as I enjoyed writing them. The ending was a little difficult to write and it may have to change, but right now I think it's the perfect twist to end the first book with to keep the book open for the second book.

Also, I changed the title of the final chapter. It used to be 'Pretty Little Killers', but is now titled 'Darkness on the Edge of Town', which I think suits the final chapter better. I shall leave that to your imagination!

I've got to go celebrate completing the writing stage of my first novel now. Have a fantastic Sunday everyone!

Comments