'Black Magic: A Little Mix Musical' is Complete!


I can't believe I did it with quite a quick turnaround!

Black Magic: A Little Mix Musical began on December 2, 2016, and has officially wrapped today, July 21, 2017. I have mixed feelings; I am so sad it's over, but I am so happy with how this turned out and I am very proud of doing it all. It came up to 36k words, which is a nice length, and it features 17 of Little Mix's biggest and bestest songs (though there are a lot I couldn't include).

Check out the official Spotify playlist below, featuring the songs in the order they appear in the musical:



Please do have a read of this musical and spread the word. Check it out on Wattpad:



I managed to complete this story just before the Wattys close at the end of this month (July 2017). I have put it forward for consideration, so fingers crossed!

I will need to write more updates on this site regarding Rise of the Ripper and other stories I have been writing the past few months.

In the meantime, I wish you all a fabulous Friday!

Comments